Wednesday, August 12, 2009

two-two!!

let the pics narrate my celebrations!! it was superb!!

mula-mula :


my 2 aunties belanja me! but i made the request. syiok sendiri


this cake was from my coursemates!! its was our course MCA nite as well. kekekke


amy's coffee cake *wink

surprise frm hippo :) muacks

next, paddington!!! wooohooo

this cake was tasty. i dont know whether its we're hungry or the black forest was really ho-liao. hahaha

margarita's (salty, sweet-like, bitter-bits)

*bafoons gathering at sega



pau"z!! i was honoured that day. hh pick me up for breakfast (*actually i tak boleh bangun tidur) den they ambush my hs with cake.

eerene bought punya. eventually her taste-bud was good too!! hahahhaha

all-in-all,
thank u guys so much for making my 22nd b'day a wonderful chapter to be remembered=)

lotsa loves n hugs frm me.
p/s: i heard my fren told me that ppl usually cut one cake once a year for their b'day. additional cake cut is equivalent to additional 10 years. i duno how true it that.
but guess how many i cut??? 4!! meaning i'm 22 +40 years old :S
despite that, i love cutting cakes n eat n that would also mean tambahnya 3 pounds in my body. countless calories n fats!! sobb sobbb


THANK U!!!!!!
cheerrssss, judy















1 comment: