Friday, October 16, 2009

hey hey hey!! its sushi day!!

hari ini, aku makan besar!
dari pagi sampai malam
frm my favourite banana-raisins-pancake, wantan mee to sushi.. :) yums**
my coursemates n i skipped lunch after a wonderful heavy breakfast
save our stomach to wallup the sushies.. so u could really imagine our stomach playing very loud drums by 4.45pm!!!

The first thing we do when we landed on qb mall is to "ran" to sushi king!! (mengada sikit)
this is the first time i manage to catch the promo. i am usually the late-dated! :(
U wouldnt want to know how long is the queue. frm sushi king upon reaching nandos i think!!
CRAZZEEE....
we're just so lucky by 20 mins...phew!
i spent less than 20bucks after filling up all the big n tiny spaces in my big stomach! BURRPP!! *excuse me.. grins ^^

one word : SATISFIED!!

4 comments:

  1. eh... i tot u eviday oso makan besar!
    hahaha... dun chop me.. my mum ask me 2 tell truth nia~~ :)

    n d Q is so darn long... until i've 2 change my mind.. heading to McD... so sad hurh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hh: i'm broke! u chi me la!
    jaryn : it was!!! when is masak-masak day?
    augustine : u si or kui!

    ReplyDelete